[A/S] Re: 1978 Excella 500 parts source required

Hello
Advice or help required - I have taken delivery of a 78' Excella 500 from
the US to the UK. Unfortunately the shipping company were not very
careful with my trailer and it sustained some unfortunate exterior
damage.
The curved aluminium panels between the underbelly and the vertical
walls of the trailer have been dented and badly scratched - is it still
possible to obtain repalcement sections for a trailer of this vintage ? If
so where could I go about finding such parts ?
The plastic brake reservoir housing that sits on the A frame between the
tongue hitch and the trailer body has lost its lid ( probably floating in the
Atlantic somewhere ! ). The whole housing could do with replacement as
the metal box under the plastic housing has corroded away almost
completely.
Spring is coming here in Devon, England and I want to get the Excella
tidied up before I enjoy relaxing under the awning.
Thanks very much from a UK Airstreamer
Regards
Paul Weeks