Re: [A/S] Trailer Insurance Coverage: Can this be right?

I played that game with USAA for awhile  until I realized that all that was
being covered was contents  away from home which was - at the max - 10% of the
contents coverage of your home.  I am not sure that 12 or 16K $ would pay for
all the contents I carry in my trailer when I am gone to rifle matches, etc.
In fact, I know it would not.

so, I have gone to Progressive and asked for a trailer policy
suggest that you look at that instead.
also, as Hunter has clearly pointed out, you have no coverage against damage in
case of sideswipe or roll over or fire or yada yada....
again, go talk to someone who insures the trailer itself.  which means
everything but the contents and get only enough to exceed that 10-% I just
mentioned.

fwiw
chas