Re: [A/S] AC (replacing the 13500 Dometic Penguin) with 15,000

>Quite honestly I really didn't expect that the opening
>in the roof would be different.  They really didn't
>answer the question about the drip pan though.

Yes - I have never heard of one that was NOT 14x14. I am not sure he read
any of the second paragraph. I replied asking for more info.

>Were you able to dig up some specs regarding weight
>and amperage requirments for the 15K unit vs the 13.5?

I have seen plenty of specs recently on them, including weights and current
draw - just didn't bother about it because I don't think either is
significantly different. Since the newer units are higher efficiency,
current draw for today's 15 is probably same as my old 13.5