Re: [A/S] Full Timing?

Sell it.  Put your stuff in storage.  Rent it, furnished or put your stuff in
storage.  Advantage of selling it.... no more mortgage payments, no more
taxes, no more home repairs, no more lawn mowing....Lots of money to buy
whatever RV you want and car or truck... cash....and a 1,000 other reasons.
Advatage of keeping it..... if you change your mind and don't like fulltiming
it's still there.

Everything in it? >

If you can.... sure... I sold half my stuff and gave all the really cool
stuff to my daughter.

> <Doctors and medications?>

Any chains will fill prescriptions.  I take synthroid.....when I run out I
just go to the nearest Walmart Pharmacy and they renew it after calling the
Walmart on the prescription bottle where I last got it filled. Doctors?
There are doctors everywhere.

 <What does it cost to full time? >

Depends on your lifestyle.  Campgorunds can be anywhere from $200.00 a month
to $2000.00 a month.  I figure roughly $20.00 a day when on the road. Cheaper
long term. Gas/diesel is a big expense... it's cheaper to sit than travel.

<where do > you stay when traveling.>

I stay in campgrounds....or at friends.

 What is home base?>

Many fulltimers use Escapees as their home base... in Livingston, TX.  Many
others use SD.  Most choose a state with no state income tax and no annual
property tax on vehicles.

You will want to get "fulltimers" insurance when you sell your house.  It
covers liability, which your present homeowners insurance covers now.

Hunter, fulltiming for almost 3.5 years.