[A/S] Re: Full Timing?

This works differently for every family.  We ended up selling our
home in the country where we raised our family.  Several factors
for 'us': we lived in Maine and didn't want to worry about frozen
pipes if the heat went out... Or worry about draining pipes so they
wouldn't freeze.... break-ins... 'having' to get back there to take
care of the lawn, painting the house, fixing this & that, on & on.
Decided against renting it out for several reasons. Anyway... this
is the life for us - we love meeting all the wonderful people out in
this world.  They tend to be more open compared to our 'other life'.

<< What does it cost to full time?>>

You can live on less $ fulltiming.  There are wealthy people, poor
people, middle income, etc. and as in the 'other' life we all live
according to what we have.  Set down on paper all the categories you
expect you will need money for and guesstimate the monthly/annual
costs.

> Bob

Hi Bob,
Lots of people are interested in the same questions you have about
fulltiming so I'll give a couple of suggestions right here.

FIRST: Join Escapees RV Club, the RV group that focuses on living in
your RV whether it be for a couple months/six months/12
months/years... This is the time to join to read their mag. and
learn so much.  Go to their website: www.escapees.com
LOTS of info, can find application info, there's a fantastic
discussion forum on so many aspects of living/traveling in your RV.

SECOND: Buy a 'help' book on Fulltime RVing - they address all of
your questions.

Gradually... one by one, you'll settle all the above questions.

This planning stage is an exciting part of your upcoming
adventures.  Enjoy! And don't worry - it all works out.

Cindy