[A/S] Bought Used Airtstream-What Should We Look For?

Hi Everyone

I am proud and excited to say that we arranged to pick up our new
(1999) Safari A/S on Saturday. It was owned previously by a couple
who used it a couple of times and then, sadly, the gentleman passed
away.  The family did not have the heart to part with or use it
further and has had it stored under cover for the past year or so.

It still has new-trailer smell, is very clean, and only needs an
outside bath.

However, I am concerned about the wheel bearings and brakes.

What is your advice on having them checked at a qualified RV
mechanic?

Are there other electrical, mechanical, or structural components I
should be concerned with as we pick it up?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Carl and Cheryl Jackson
Montgomery, TX