[A/S] Fridge won't cool below 15 degrees

Hi All-

Whenever the outside temperature drops below 15 degrees (F) my
fridge stops cooling, everything in the freezer defrosts and the
fridge warms up to an unhealthy level.

Any thoughts as to why this is happening.  I run the fridge on gas
(propane), usually have the thermostat set on #1 and that keep the
freezer at 5 -10 degrees and 35-40 degrees in the main part .  I
have tried to kick up the thermostat to #4 or #5 but this does not
seem to help. As soon as the outside temperature rises it start to
cool again and I have to reset thermostat to #1 or everything in
the fridge will freeze. This has happened before but since we are
now experiencing prolong periods of below 15, it has become an
extended pain the neck ?).

I guess I could just put the food on window sill, if I had one.

This unit is a Dometic, model # RM 77
(I think original to the trailer)

Thanks,
Noah