Re: [A/S] Small fireplace in LIMITED ads

Sorry I mentioned the Limited Ad.  The picture shows what looked to me like
an electric heater with a flame look.  I am not sure I have room inside my
argosy for it anyway. I am moving my computer to a platform - work area I am
using where my second twin bead was in the middle area of the trailer.  I
took the large table in the front section out already.  There is a corner now
that if I found a little electric heater that looked like a fireplace I might
use it just for chilly days here in Florida.  Instead of a tiny ceramic
heater that does the job now.  Sorry for the Scare.  I don't even use the gas
range here I use a nuker to cook!