Re: [A/S]Floors (was Convection micro v. standard gas oven; Wilsonart floori...

Haven't tried it, but could it be worse than stone dust, which is on the
driveway and all over everywhere ?

I think that the resilience may help that. When you step on a
pebbelette, it just sinks a bit and comes back up instead of scrunching
and Scratching. Or is that what the cats do in the litter box......

My parent's cork kitchen floor is 30+ years old, and my mother does not
sweep or vacuum. someone comes once a week. And she has plants
everywhere spilling dirt and rocks. Not to mention my father who does
not wipe his feet. Anyway it still looks good.

Daisy