Re: [A/S]Floors (was Convection micro v. standard gas oven; Wilsonart flooring)

I did indeed and I still love it. Neither sand nor snow nor mud nor dog
have had any ill effects. As far as surface prep goes, I think I went a
little nuts. Unless you want to bounce laser beams off it, the
imperfections are not a big deal. ( I missed a few spots. ) Screws and
nails sticking up are bad, of course.

http://home.tiac.net/~jtdjtd/aspix/floor.html

Not only is it tough, but you can't even see the dirt. Not a door sill
in sight means easy sweeping or a quick shark attack.

Daisy ( who is too busy playing Santa to play in her trailer )