Re: [A/S] Re: Why wasn't SHE doing the backing?

<< What? Do you want me to spoil her too? LOL!! >

Of course, it's Christmas!

 <I've heard about rhe Hensley hitch.  We have a Reese hitch now and hardly
 felt anything from the 18 wheelers when we brought our Airstream from
 Binghamton, NY to our Delaware home a few weeks ago.  That is hilly country
 and the weather was pretty nasty (so I let my wife drive the worst stretch).
 Are the Hensleys that much better? >>

I only mentioned it because you brought up the hairy ride when the 18
wheelers were going by in the first post.....

*I* think they're that much better, most of the people who have them do...
but many more people don't have them and are happy.

There are three hitches that are not your run of the mill weight distributing
hitch, the Hensley, the Pullrite and the Equal-i-zer.......  they are, in my
opinion superior to the others.

Hunter