[A/S] gadget geek in an Airstream

As previously mentioned in an earlier post, I am preparing to go full-time
in an Airstream AND eventually live OTG (Off the Grid).

About my only vice of modern-day living is a love for electronic gadgets. (I
work in I.T., so it is also a nessesary evil of remaining viable in the
workforce). While I don't watch much "television", I enjoy DVD's my Dolby
5.1 stereo, computers, music, etc.  Having a "home theatre" setup in an
Airstream presents a number of challenges eh?

Challenges in my case are not only in size, but of power usage.  One also
must be conscious of power while the devices are turned OFF. Usually
reffered to as "standby power" some devices still use quite a few watts
while off.

I am interested in learning what others in this sitation have done, what
specific devices could be reccomended,  how you set it up in your limited
space, etc.

Thanks in advance!
Brian