[A/S] Where to dump

The legality in some areas would be a concern, except for the
question raised by the gentleman in Texas who has a honey truck come
and half empty his storage tank.  The Question?  Where does the honey
truck dump his load.  I'd be willing to bet it is into the city sewer
inlet to the city treatment facility.  If not, then where the hey do
these guys dump.  Also, the chemicals most of us use in our black
tanks are to break down the sewage, as goes on in a septic system,
and this should be beneficial to city treatment facilities.  I am not
arguing with the possibility of it being illegal to dump into city
sewers, as it probably is in most areas, I'm only pointing out the
illogical determination as a whole.

Tom
North Bay,ON, Canada