Re: [A/S] Re: [A/S 30 amp at home

Yes - your local sewer department should have that on file... building
department might have the original plans for the property, which will show
the location of the main sewer line and 'feeders'... Any and all of the
utility companies have the information, come to think of it... they're
always exhorting us to 'call before you dig'.

the cleanout at my mom's 1930's home in southern california was in the
utility/furnace room, *behind* the forced air heater which was put in in the
'50's, i think... we ended up having an outside cleanout put in just a few
months ago.

Tuna
Reno, NV