Re: [A/S] Re: [A/S 30 amp at home

I don't know your local codes, but my (1961) home has an outside sewer
cleanout about 16" from the outside wall of the house. It might be at or
below ground level, in a box... the cleanout has about a 4.5" plug with a
1.5" square wrench thing so you can unscrew it. Or maybe a standpipe
fixture. Modern codes usually have the outside cleanout at least 5' or 6'
from the foundation wall. I use my cleanout as a 'dump station', but at some
point intend to sink another outside cleanout further down the line near a
more permanent rv parking site.

You could go to Home Despot or other home improvement center and look at the
different types of sewer line cleanouts if you can't find it straight
away...

Tuna
Reno, NV