[A/S] Airstream Garage/Home

About 20 or 30 years ago, I saw an article in a
magazine (Mother Earth News ?) showing a travel
trailer in a building.  The building was essentially a
shed-roofed building which faced south and had the
rear 1/3 housing the trailer.  In the front 2/3's, the
floor had been raised to the lever of the floor of the
trailer, and there was a dividing wall that had a door
matching the location of the trailer door.  The front
wall of the building was all glass, and, as I recall,
it had a wood stove or some other source of heat.

The beauty of it, all necessary living requirements
were contained in the trailer, the trailer was
protected from the elements, and it furnished extra
living space for a long, cold winter.

Does anyone recall seeing the article, and, if so, can
you furnish the details.  Hopefully, someone has seen
a similar setup.

Dan/NC