RE: [A/S] Protection other than Clearcoat

Jim,
One other thing, I bought a brush on a telescopic pole
from Camping World.  The bristles are extremely soft
and will not leave any marks on the surface.  Its
great on the roof since I can stand on my big A frame
ladder with the soap bucket on the ground, put the
brush into the bucket and swing it to the top of the
roof and go from side to side.  Works great and it
compresses down to a smaller size which works great on
the ground.

Here is the link to it.

http://www.campingworld.com/browse/skus/index.cfm?deptID=&subOf=89&skunum=11054

Jack