Re: [A/S] Rustoleum-Roof Painting

I believe that but again, mine appears to be weathered as in about 10 yrs old
and was sprayed on - again, it definitely seems to be an epoxy.  I have trouble
understanding how anything NOT an epoxy would stick to an aluminum surface.  If
you think about the Lone Star boats - aluminum with either green or red hull
plate and green interior - most of that paint is worn off within a few years.

am very curious how this stuff weathers and sticks.

how old are the oldest of these treatements?
chas