Re: [A/S] Rustoleum-Roof Painting

I suggest that you check out an aluminum coating sold
by Southwestern Petroleum of Fort Worth, Texas.  This
is normally sold only to commercial customers, but if
you can locate a salesperson in your area, you might
be able to get the quantity that you need.

The difference in their coating is theirs has aluminum
flakes, rather than aluminum granules, thereby making
a much better reflective surface.  By the way, I am
NOT connected to the company in any way.

Dan/NC