Re: [A/S] Rustoleum-Roof Painting

I don't know what they use for paint, but it is an aluminum colored paint.
It is brushed on and not sprayed.  The painted surfaces blend in well with
the rest of the trailer.  The sun here degrades the old clear coat over time
and this is a good way to repair or conceal the damage.  Time will tell on
how the coating on the new trailers holds up to the sun over time.  General
procedure seems to be to paint the end segments from the tops of the front
and back windows and the side and top segments from the tops of the side
windows.  It is, in my estimation, a very acceptable alternative, to
stripping and adding a new clear coat.

The fellow that does the painting is still in the area until next Spring.  If
anyone is interested, I could get you his name and telephone number.

Sam
WBCCI 12557