Re: [A/S] WBCCI Numbers

Well to chip in my 2 cents, I like my numbers.
I like other A/S ers to know they've got a buddy that will help them
out, just blink his lights, or hail them on the CB.
I like to grab the book and look up who it is I'm meeting or following
and hail them on the CB. Sometimes I go a long time before I see an A/S
while we're on the road and then when I can't spot the numbers, I feel a
little rejected. Why does this person not wish to have me know he's
Bildad Schildekraut from Paisley Ontario? What has he got to hide? Is he
ashamed of his A/S??????????
I kind of have a sense of pride, displaying my big red in-your-face
numbers. It's about as swashbuckling as I get.
And does it degrade the value of my 74 International?  Who cares!