[A/S] numbersw

Hi Hunter and all:    Over the years have seen several different ideas for
putting number up on temporary basis.....have seen several where they put
numbers on sheet of clear vinyl and the  have suction cups at each corner so
they can put them up when at a rally or campground......one set for front and
one for rear.    those who put them in their windows but have a white window
shield which hides the numbers when it is down and makes it very hard to see
them even when it is up.    My numbers are on the end caps  and I have 5 since I
join when they were issuing the 5 digit.  I agree the new ones are not nearly as
permanent as the old ones.    You lucky people are getting the reissue of 4
digit numbers.     Pearl in SoCal