Re: [A/S] Should I buy this trailer?

Hi Jon,

With the amount of frame damage you see, there most likely is much more as
this is apparently a Florida unit.  I bought one from Florida and paid $2500
when I didn't know any better.  Even if every appliance/accessory worked,
not a dime more than $1000 and more likely $500.  In fact, sometimes I think
the seller should pay you to haul it away.  If you are buying it for parts,
that's one thing.  If you plan to restore it, that's a totally different
issue.

Add up what you think it will cost to restore it - keep in mind that every
appliance will have to be replaced, all interior fabric, most likely a frame
off and lots of welding.  You'll end up paying more to get this restored
than if you pay $5000-$8000 for a unit from Texas/Arizona where the low
humidity doesn't cause so much frame damage.

Just my opinion!  Been there, done that twice, won't do it again!

                    '69 Safari, Joy