Re: [A/S] Should I buy this trailer?

John, The floor is no big deal, they all have some rot. I dunno about
the window thing, the frame sounds expensive, but if you have a tame
welder it might not be too bad.

what about the fridge, plumbing, pump, tanks, potty, stove furnace etc.

A new fridge is a big ticket item.

I would get all things up and running to see.

You should be able to get a newer one that is ready to camp in for
$5,000-6,000.

Also do you love love love the floor plan ?

and do you love love love to fix things ?

Daisy ( who wants a firetruck too someday)