Re: [A/S] Who Gives

Made me chuckle too now that you pointed it out.  Not a great way to make a
point. (c:

< I,  of course, agree with you since I have an identical bath in my 25'. I
 have sometimes thought while getting out of the shower that this
 could be just a little larger, but then just how much time do I spend
 in there anyway? >>

Exactly....... it would be lovely to have a huge bathroom, but not at the
expense of living space.

I love my trailer. Woke up this morning and it's cold!!  I haven't run the
furnace since last February at the Sarasota Rally..... I hit the thermostat
and instant warm air to take the chill off.....  it's running right now.

I'm at a friend's farm in SC, wondering if I can run the heat pump on 15 amp
instead of 30 amp.

Hunter