Re: [A/S] Parking A/S over winter

 Put RV antifreeze in all the traps including the shower. Cheap
insurance. Easier and cheaper  then replacing. I drain all tanks,
blow out lines with blow out plug, by pass the water heater and pump
RV anti freeze thru the system untill I see "pink" out of each faucet
AND THE POTTY VALVE, It is the most easily freeze damaged part in the
trailer. I have never had a frozen line on my own or others I do. RV
plumbing is much more expensive to repair than most homes. Good luck.
Arnie in Southwest Wisc.