Re: [A/S] Re: Electric Tow Dollies?

Hi Clyde,

I'm usually a worry wart and a bit concerned about the powered dolly used on
an incline.  I might feel a bit more at ease if you make a provision to
activate the electric brakes of the trailer.  Possibly someone could keep a
tether on the tongue brake, just in case.  A runaway wouldn't be pretty.

Also, if the wheels of the dolly are relatively small, traction off pavement
will be a serious problem.  I think you mentioned that you must haul the
trailer into a blind space?  Is the space paved?

No doubt your approach will work.  Just a couple of things  you may have
already considered.

                        Regards, Joy