Re: [A/S] Hensley Hitch unhook

         I haven't had the springbars interfere that much, but have ended
up with the hitch head off to one side and resisting motion.  However, I've
found that if I get behind the head on the side where it sticks out, I can
sit down and push it out to its front (centered) position with my feet.
         I did once have to hitch up with the head pointing out to one side
about 45°.  I was pretty worried that I wouldn't be able to do it; silly
me!  It went right in, no problem.  And, certainly not anything at all
compared to trying to hitch up with only one spring bar!!

- Dick
(5368)