[A/S] Re: Hensley Hitch Install

> Chas, I replaced the Voyager with the Jordan Ultima which works at
least as
> well as the old Kelsey-Hayes hydraulic controllers complete with
manual over
> ride.

Agreed.  In fact, I like it better than the old ones.

> I especially like the fully proportional braking.

And I really like the digital ammeter. ;-)

I mounted mine in the Ford Superduty on the left side of the steering
wheel at the top left corner of the fuse panel so I can both see it
all the time and operate the manual button with my wrist resting on
my left knee.  I used the entire length of the supplied cable to run
down and behind the parking brake mount, then up in a big, gentle
loop that comes back down and mounts directly in front of the clamp
on the brake pedal arm.  The longer cable also lets me rest the fuse
panel on the seat when I have it off for other reasons.

Some folks use the cubby hole in the dash, but that's where I keep
the Valentine One radar detector when it's not in use, to keep it out
of the sun and less visible to passers-by.

Still have to mount a CB and that will probably go below the flat
depression in the bottom of the dash that Ford apparently put there
for one.

--
Maurice
WBCCI 5446