Re: [A/S] Hensley Hitch Install

Will some one explain why my 24 ft tradewind follows and has excellent road
manners under all the roadconditions that I have incountered "ie"rain storms
strong cross winds passing semis travling at no more than 99 mph. I have only
had one white knuckle time in over 20 k miles.that was a panic stol ans the
trailer still stayed where it belonged . I drive at aprox 60 to 65 mph and
fermly belive that speed much over that is fool hardy reguraless what hitch
one has.It is all in the manner of toungh weight.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(The Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel