Re: [A/S] Hensley Hitch Install

Hi Brian,

Well, to lighten your wallet to the tune of a couple thousand dollars to
start with! :)

Otherwise, go to the website and ask for a video that explains all.  It will
make a believer of anyone.

I watched and waited for a 26 footer of SOB doing the trailer wag the puller
on I-85 a few days ago.  The driver got it under control, but in the
blinding rain, it wasn't a pretty sight.  With my limited experience, I
doubt that I could have brought the rig under control.  So, I bought the
Hensley to make up for my lack of experience.  Best not to learn things the
hard way at my age.  You'll find that many RVers are changing to B vans or
motorhomes rather than live/die through the trailering experience.  No joke!

                                         Regards, Joy
                                         '74 Argosy 22, Hensley, F250 Super
Duty 4X4 PS diesel!
                                         Talk about over kill!!!!