[A/S] BAL Jacks

Charlie,

Do you mean that using a crank with a longer shank isn't possible?

Unfortunately, I purchased a BAL for my Safari that's I've never installed.
Seemed to have the right reach from the frame to the ground for most all
situations.

With this new information, I might continue to use the two screw jacks for
my '74 Argosy.  It's effective, quite easy to position and simple use.
Then, with the short length of the Argosy, I don't need up front
stabilization.

                       Regards, '69 Safari, Joy