[A/S] Tire covers

Hello to all,

I'm trying to find a source (internet or other) for tire covers to protect
my tires from sun and weather while my A/S is not being used. All I can find
are SPARE tire covers that fit snugly all around a spare tire (like those
mounted on the back of a trailer) but not the type that drape over the
wheels/tires mounted under my trailer.

 Suggestions for sources? My local Wal-Mart doesn't have one and Camping
World has only the SPARE tire types.Is there another name for this? I know
there're around. I saw a cute one last year that looked like a cartoon
character that had been run over with arms and legs poking out but any ol'
one would do.....

Thanks for any suggestions.

Doug Kirkpatrick
Medford, OR