Re: [A/S] Honda EU300is on Bambi

Hunter I found that carrying an extra 100 or so pounds on the toungh of (The
Silver Abaltross)was an emence help to the stability of my trailer.As you
know I tow without any form of equlising hitch or sway bars. towing in heavy
rain in Iowa cross winds in South Decota and montana the trailer stayed
obeidently behind me much of the time hardly realising it was there. In fact
I pulled into a roadside rest and the car behind me followed me in to tell me
I was draging the Coax cable, He commented that he couldn't believe how well
mt trailer was tracking behind my truck. toungh weibh is tgevmost importent
factor for safe toweng. Some of the larger trailarable boats I delivered had
a toungh weight in the axcess of 1000 lbs.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross)
1992 D0dge Cummins Diesel