[A/S] 22',24',26' -- How long is too long?

Size matters. Bigger is better, more comfortable, more livable. It is also
heavier, more expensive, requires a tougher tower and makes only a small
difference in where you can park it.

We have used just about every size AS made between 26 and 35, and I have
noticed that when I am in motion, if the front of the trailer can make it
through an opening, the rear can always follow through the same opening no
matter how long the trailer is.

To be comfortable using it, it needs to be big enough for your family. It
won't be TOO big for the family no matter what you get. It is unlikely the
larger size will ever be a problem to tow/park/store, etc.

Jerry 4404