Re: [A/S] Bed Liner

Hi Jim, Hunter, & Gang,

Long time no hear from Carl and me but we just don't get on line
enough. Anyway, this summer we did both - the bed liner from BedRug
and the bedslide - we just love them in the 8ft bed of the Chev
Duramax. When we traded in 95 Chev truck its sides were heavily
scarred and looked even worse for the fact that the truck bed looked
great (had a rubber mat protecting it). We were saying gee, what can
we do protect the sides of the next truck. While staying at A/S park
in McDavid, FL in comes an Airstreamer who shows off his new truck bed
goodies - the bedslide and the carpeted bedrug. We ordered both
direct from their respective manufacturers - the bedrug people only
sell to wholesalers but Carl told them there were no retailers near
by. They took pity and sent it by UPS.

Cindy & Carl