Re: [A/S] A viable alternative to Hensley

gosh, I was really into your message until it became apparent you were not
talking about a Pullrite http://www.pullrite.com/ .
Can NOT begin to understand how you could compare anything to the Hensley other
than the Pullrite. The Reese or other equalizer with or without friction bars,
just is not the slightest bit equivalent. Whole different animal when you are
talking about controlling the TT and the Tow vehicle.
I know, because as with many here, I have owned and used all three. If you want
full control in heavy winds with high speed trucks, do NOT waste your money on
an equalizer hitch, go ahead and spend the money now, buy the Arrow or the
Pullrite. You will eventually do so anyway. if you always pull on the Right
side of the Miss, then maybe it is not important. On the High Plains, it is
very important.
fwiw
chas

--