Re: [A/S] A viable alternative to Hensley

Ebert, What kind of trouble did you have? I find the Dual cams to work fine.
It may be we are only towing 27 ft with a full sized van. My self I noticed
on if the trailer is loaded heavy aft of the axles stability can be
sacrificed on a large scale. It was an eye opener, and real plain to see the
effect of proper weight distribution. Please, I'm not suggesting this was
your problem, just that for me the trailer towed beautifully until one trip,
it felt like the trailer was pushing the van. Then after realizing the usual
gear on the front floor, (TV, kids sleeping gear, roller blades, etc.) and
lack of food in the pantry, and no water in the tank, HUMM I wonder.
I took all the blankets and stuff that was shoved into the rear wardrobe and
put them up front, added water to the fresh tank and bingo no more push.
Moral of the story......... bring your kids, their junk, and the TV.
J.L.Dietz #4361