Re: [A/S] Longer-term living in an Airstream

My dresser weighs about 750 gassed, and that's really the important
one to take since we can ride two-up on it. My wife's Sportster
weighs about 500 gassed, but she doesn't ride it that often. We
don't HAVE to take it. The huge passenger seat of the dresser, and
the tour-pak with back and arm rests, are MUCH more comfy for her.

> I have pulled a 34' with my F-250SD......... it pulled, but it knew
the
> trailer was back there. It doesn't sound like you will be taking
lots of
> trips though, if I understand correctly sounds like the trailer
will mostly
> sit......... yes?

Yes, it will mostly sit... in the long run, we'll probably move it to
one place every year, i.e. by a lake, for the summer.