Re: [A/S] Longer-term living in an Airstream

Grrr.. I hit send by mistake......... to continue. The F-350 and the F-250
SRW have the same GCVWR. The dual wheels would be good for the Harleys, but
they take away from the weight allowance because you have to add their weight.

How much do the Harleys weigh?

I have pulled a 34' with my F-250SD......... it pulled, but it knew the
trailer was back there. It doesn't sound like you will be taking lots of
trips though, if I understand correctly sounds like the trailer will mostly
sit......... yes?