Re: [A/S] Used Hensley

Hi Jim,

Hmmm, I thought you got the Hensley that had welded brackets?   Yes, I
understand that the sheer bolts prevent damage to the spring bars, etc.
Good thought about the warranty.  I'm learning by getting good information
from my sometimes stupid commentary! :)

I'm still concerned that a purchaser of a used Hensley must understand
what's involved with the installation.  It's not like purchasing a used
"universal" Reese, for example where the only worry is with the ball height.

Then, I'm really new to towing and I've still got a lot to learn.

                 Regards, Joy