[A/S] Our *new* Airstream FK model

Just last weekend we purchased the Airstrem model we have searched
high and low for; our new to us 1995 34' Classic Excella 1000 Front
Kitchen model.  We are very pleased to say the least! ;)

If you'd like to see our new-to-us Airstream you may view the
pictures I've uploaded to Tom M 's photo file in the Photos area of
this list.

I only know of one other WBCCI club member who owns this model and am
wondering IF there is at least another FK model owner besides the two
of us.  Is there another Front Kitchen model Airstream owner here?

We got back home from NY and Long Island just this past Saturday
morning.  We were able to get away for a couple of extra days and
took a side trip up through CT, MA, NH and then into the state of
Maine (ME).  A pilgrimage to the L L Bean store in Freeport, Maine is
always a highlight of any trip to the NE part of the country for us.
That store has some of the neatest things for camping like a hand
powered blender for instance!  Can you imagine the looks you'd get at
the camp table when you whip up some frosty refreshments for your
happy hour guests!  I didn't get one this trip but it's on my wish
list for the Holidays this year.  I did purchase a very unique LED
flashlight that can be seen of over one mile and it came with
lifetime batteries, repair and more for just under $20.

Tom Meeker
WBCCI #5303

PS:  Our new trailer is currently stored in a warehouse out of state
as we wait for mid-November to come when our new 42x60 Morton
Building will be ready here at the homestead.  We can't wait!