Re: [A/S] Battery dead resolution

That reminds me of a story:

Boondocking at Chaco Canyon in NM in Feb, Furnace running as it is
nearly 20 outside.  At 2:00 AM the chirping begins. The furnace fan has
run the battery down. However, the fan is still running, blowing cold
air. I start up the rented SOB motor home and the battery gets charged.
I restart the furnace and the chirp goes away.  All this in the near
coma state that is Daisy at 2:00 AM.

THis happened again the next night...

I think that the Furnace has a gas cut off at a certain low battery
level.  Why the fan wasn't cut off, I don't know. My theory is that the
gas detector was also unhappy with low battery. I could find no way to
reset it..

My parent's rig did exactly the same thing, except that they are so deaf
that I heard it before they woke up.

Daisy