Re: [A/S] length to own

We travel 6 months of the year, 5,000 to 10,000 miles, often taking our 91
year old Aunt with us, we've been in a 31' Excella.  We just purchased a 34'
and the extra room is very much appreciated.  We haven't been in many parks
where we would not be able to park the 34', but we don't usually go to
National parks.  We do use many military FamCamps and haven't been to any
where the 34' would not be accommodated.
The many commercial parks want our business so we don't anticipate a problem
with length in those.
That doesn't mean you will always be able to "pull through", you may have to
unhook your car.

Tricia & Conrad