Re: [A/S] pix of Cheap 67 Safari

Lexxey!!!! It's gorgeous....... remarkable looking after you cleaned it.

 <How about a water heater we install ourselves?>

You want to become familiar with Camping World... all will be revealed on
their website......
http://www.campingworld.com  they have all the stuff you need to buy.

As for the a/c... don't buy a used Carrier. New ones aren't that much more.
You want a Dometic if it'll fit...... My Dometic even has a heat pump....
others come with a heat strip.

> Do I really have to do the grey water thing...it runs out the tail pipe
right now!!!>

Do you really have to do what?

> If I subconsciously stole the name "Dewdrop", would someone tell me...I
 thought of it right as I woke up but I'd read so much about A/S on the net.
 I did a net search and didn't come up with any Airstream named that!  I have
 about 10 alternate names....and I think folks who name things sound like
 twerps... but I can't help myself....it's some cutsy personality disorder!!!

My friends named mine The Baguette...... Dewdrop is cute. You should hear
some of the names.. like Silver Suppository....... Silver Albatross........
Silver Twinkie.

Dewdrop is a gorgeous trailer.... you done good girl.

Hunter