Re: [A/S] Fw: questions from a new AS owner

> 1. Where is the best place to buy an IP to replace
> my Univolt?

I put in an intellipower with a charge wizard...works
great and easy to do.  I bought mine as a reman from
the maker for a great price.  Go to:
progressivedyn.com/_frames/frames_rv_power_converters.html

> 2. What kind (and source) of water pump should I
> buy. Mine is actually belt driven! Leaks too.

I bought a sureflo from camping world

> 4. Did I make a mistake in buying an AS? The hail
> problem here in the Midwest scares me to      . I'm
> buying the lowest comprehensive policy I can find.
> Maybe this will help.

You DID NOT make a mistake...you will love it...don't
worry about hail, the worry is not worth it.

> 6. My univolt has places for 4 fuses on it, but only
> one is connected. It powers the fuse block in the
> trunk, but it blows the fuse connected to the
> biggest hot wire whenever the battery is connected.
> Needless to say, it isn't charging the battery. Yes,
> I'll replace the univolt, but I'm still curious
> about why the other fuse locations are blank. Any
> clues?

Those extra fuse holders could be to hook in an
additional battery...check the wiring diagram from
your manual (if you have a manual)

Good luck!!
Thomas #8848