Re: [A/S] '77 a/c thermostat

Dan,
While I haven't had to replace that thermostat, I did
put in a digital Hunter into my Safari that replaced
the original mechinical Atwood unit.  The model name
is a Hunter "Just Right" thermostat model 42995B.  You
can pick this up at Walmart for about $20.

It's basic, heat and cool with a digital screen
showing set point and current temp.  Its powered by 2
AA batteries and will run almost any type of system
other than baseboard heat.

The good side is if you don't like it you can take it
back!

Jack