Re: [A/S] Bunk beds? to buy with 2 kids?

As a kid we had a 28' Ambassador and we slept 6 in it.
 It had mid-twins and we had bunks (from Airstream)
installed above the mid-twins.  They were hinged and
folded up out of the way when not in use.  I can't
remember if the cabinets above the beds had to be
removed to make room but I would assume that they
were.  We have the same       trailer now and we have
2 kids.  Nan and I take the twin beds (if Mom and Dad
don't get a good nights sleep they get grumpy <grin>).
One of the kids gets the fold out couch and the other
gets a sleeping bag on the floor with a foam pad.
Thomas #8848