[A/S] Bunk beds? Model to buy with 2 kids?

Hi! I'm new to this list, and my family want to buy an Airstream for
family vacations. I have done a lot of research on the web, and am a
bit overwhelmed with the different floorplans & models. We are a
family of four, mom & dad, 8 year old boy and 10 year old girl. I
would appreciate any advice as to models or floorplans that would
accomodate us. The kids are too big to sleep together, and I would
like them to each have their own beds. Did bunk beds come in any 20-
24 foot models? Am I pretty much left with the two twin bed
configuration on the bigger trailers (i.e. 32 foot models)? Any
thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!