[A/S] What is a Coach?

Just a quick correction to a previous response about the value of
a "coach" in referring to a trailer.
Contrary to what was said in the follow-up the word coach for many
years has been used to refer to trailers.
When my dad started in the trailer business in the 40's the industry
association for trailer dealers was called "The Trailer Coach
Association" or TCA for short. On many older trailers that still have
all the original stuff on the outside you can find a round brass
plate a bit larger than a silver dollar that has TCA in the middle.
You can even check out a photo on my website of the 1947 TCA
Christmas dinner party in Los Angeles, CA at
http://iowaboys.com/1947_tca_party_photo.htm

Sue Murphy
Iowa Boys
North Hollywood, CA